I put some sunflowers on a chair so that’s where my daughter will sit when she eats one of her favorite things in the world…stuffed crust pizza.
The photo frame is AI generated. So fun!
She loves purple.❤ Her clay is the wrapped up tall gift in the back.
Posted May 12:
My daughter has started her sculpting journey
We were on the patio for about 3 hours. So we talked about tons of things as usual. Then she said “It’s time for you to talk to me about taxes.”
I said “taxes? Taxes? Umm taxes?”
So I explained the basic info I know about taxes (not much) but I said growing up I always heard everyone talk about Uncle Sam. Lol. Uncle Sam is the IRS.
This is beautiful life as Megan’s Mom
There are so many types of sculpting clay, that a beginner will have no clue where to start. During my readings, I learned that it was best for us to start with Air Dry Clay.
The information below is generated from Chat GPT.
Air dry clay is a great option for beginners because it is easy to work with and does not require any special equipment or firing process. Here are some reasons why air dry clay is the best choice for beginners:
- No need for a kiln or oven: Air dry clay dries on its own at room temperature, so you don’t need to invest in a kiln or oven to fire it.
- Easy to work with: Air dry clay is soft and pliable, making it easy to shape and mold. It’s also forgiving, so if you make a mistake, you can simply reshape it.
- Inexpensive: Air dry clay is relatively inexpensive compared to other types of clay, making it a great choice for beginners who are just starting out.
- Versatile: Air dry clay can be used to make a wide range of projects, from small trinkets to larger sculptures.
- Widely available: Air dry clay is available at most craft stores and online, so it’s easy to find and purchase.
More Birthday Pictures:
The plastic holders are for the cupcakes:
A dozen cupcakes for the special kid who is turning a dozen 👼🏿
Skid from Spooky Month
So for this past Christmas she wanted this plushie. I had never heard of Skid and Pump and Spooky Month. Chile, these names these days.
So the image below is her plushie Skid! <3 Awe, it’s cute because I love anything she loves <3. And her plushie is her inspiration for her very first sculpting project.
And now we present a Skid Clay Sculpture by M. Chantel Art!
Sculpting time: 3 hours
(She took a long break)
Painting time: 3 hours