This post was originally written in November of 2011.
7 Things About Megan
- She was born in March
- She’s currently 8 months-old.
- She recognizes the camera & likes having her picture taken
- Not too excited about eating solids just yet
- Though she usually sleeps through the night (Hallelujah) she’s recently started waking up at 2 and 3 am wanting to play (We are praying on this to change)
- Loves to talk & fuss. Very vocal. Her dad says she gets that from me. (Okay, I can’t argue on that one)
- Loves to hang out with her Sprout friends: Elmo, Patty the Pig, and especially Chica.
The post below was originally posted on April 12, 2012.
10 things I want to say to my daughter
1)You’re currently 13 months old!
2)You’re not walking on your own yet, but you love to walk while holding our hands and holding onto furniture.
3)You love to push small boxes, chairs, and anything with wheels around the house.
4)We went to the Strawberry Festival this past weekend. When I took you out of the stroller you decided you wanted to push the stroller and you didn’t want me to pick you back up.
5)Your absolute most favorite food in the world is…..RED GRAPES!! You love love love them.
6)You like music, and you like to do baby dances. You also really like the final Jeopardy music and will stop what you’re doing to look at the TV.
7)When you get older, I know that you will like music from the 1950’s, 60’s, and 70’s, because that is your momma’s favorite music; so anytime I listen to it with kids in the family, they end up liking, no LOVING those old songs.
8)You are such a mini-me with all of your talking and feistyness. Lately you’ve been pointing your fingers, while standing in your crib and giving some very serious baby talk. I call you the professa (professor). Your dad calls you Preacher Megan when you do that. We’ve got to get this on video.
9) You like to take books and pretend you are reading! Seems like you will take after your dad in this regard and read lots of books on your own when you get older.
10)It’s been an amazing journey with you. May God continue to have mercy on us and allow us to all have a beautiful future together.